Exclusive to Mirabito Performance
HI-LIFT 1.8 Ratio Ultralite Pro Rockers to Suit Chrysler Hemi
Traditional stud mount rocker designed to use 7/16" screw in rocker studs.
By concentrating more mass at the fulcrum, the Ultralite Pro can withstand a much heavier spring than the Ultralite without compromising any oscillating weight. Intended for those who need lightweight rocker arms but insist on heavier springs!
What’s an Ultralite Pro?
Yella Terra’s exclusive Ultralite Pro rocker arm, combined with out traditional Stud Mount Trunnion is our ultimate "Hi-Lift" Roller Rocker set to suit your Hemi 6!
Our Ultralite Pro Rockers offer 50% less nose weight than the factory rocker system, the result being greater RPM potential without compromising strength or durability. The perfect low-maintenance substitute for factory Pressed Steel Rocker arms.
Yella Terra Ultralite Pro is ideal for high revving street applications when coupled with factory/lightweight aftermarket springs. Manufactured and assembled in Australia using the highest quality materials and componentry consistent with those found in our Platinum race series.
1.8 Ratio enables high lift without relying solely on your camshaft ... a trend that Mirabito Performance has tried and tested
- Built to withstand 480 lbs* max open spring pressure
- Oversize full-complement caged bearings designed for oscillating (rocking) loads, paired with oversize precision ground trunnions to reduce friction.
- Intricately balanced lightweight arms ensuring vital valvetrain stability - focusing attention on the harmony of the entire engine. 50% less oscillating nose weight eliminates valve float in upper RPM range allowing for higher rev ceiling.
- Extruded from aircraft grade aluminium, perfect for dissipating excess top-end heat.
- Includes 7/16" Screw in studs
- Chrome moly steel hardened and ground roller tips of generous diameter (positively retained by internal circlip) preventing abrasion of valve tips and guides commonly seen with non-roller tip rockers. Allows for smoother, quieter operation. Maintains lash and reduces necessary and tedious engine maintenance.
Contact Chris at Mirabito Performance - https://www.mirabitoperformance.com/
|MAX OPEN SPRING PRESSURE
|215, 245, 265
|ROCKER ARM RATIO
|ROCKER ARM STYLE
|ROCKER ARM BODY STYLE
|ROCKER ARM NUT STYLE
|MAX SPRING DIAMETER
|SET OF 12
|Requires Machining of rocker pad .300" - 320" for 7/16" Studs
Includes 7/16" Studs
Require Guide plates