The best value rocker arm on the market today. Engineered to meet or exceed the needs of performance street and sportsman race applications.
Our vacuum die cast arm is designed and engineered for optimum strength without the costs associated with billet CNC machining. The Street Terra series utilises the extreme duty hardware from our premium Platinum race series - ensuring a lifetime of trouble free performance. Our Easy-Fit (EF) kits are a cost effective alternative for factory stamped steel rocker arms, which can be installed within less than an hour without cylinder head removal and in most cases without machining.
Our wide range of true ratios allows you to achieve high lift without relying solely on your camshaft… a trend many engine builders and racers alike are adopting to relieve the inertia on lifters and pushrods generated by aggressive and often violent ramp rates required to make big lift.
Popular amongst standard rebuilds where OEM equipment is worn and or scarce, as well as mild street applications. Ideal replacement for factory stamped GMH rockers that have seen decades of wear and tear!
Why Choose Street Terra?
- Vacuum die cast arms built to withstand 450lbsmax open spring pressure
- Oversize full-complement caged bearings designed for oscillating (rocking) loads, paired with oversize precision ground trunnions to reduce friction.
- Various ratios available, catering for every camshaft grind. High ratios allow for additional lift on stock and aftermarket camshafts
- Proven bolt-on shaft mount design that mounts both inlet/exhaust to common shaft, effectively increasing footprint and clamp load twofold without any further cylinder head modification
- Chrome moly steel hardened and ground roller tips of generous diameter (positively retained by internal circlip) preventing abrasion of valve tips and guides commonly seen with non-roller tip rockers. Allows for smoother, quieter operation. Maintains lash and reduces necessary and tedious engine maintenance
Easy Fit Shaft - Adjustable - Suitable for both HYDRAULIC and SOLID camshafts
The original "bolt on" rocker. Simply remove old rocker gear and replace with the shaft assembly that bolt onto the original mounting holes. Tremendous rigidity.
When installing adjustable rockers, double cork gaskets or taller rocker covers may be required. Please check clearance exists between Lash adjuster & Rocker covers at maximum lift.
Bolt On Easy Fit on Holden V8 253 & 308 Factory Cylinder Heads (1969-1988)
Please note: ST 2032 & ST 2033 Rockers are a generic fit Holden bolt on for EFI VN 304, 355 Engines (1988-2000). These rockers are not suitable for high spring pressure applications.
For perfect offset roller valve position we recommend YT 6309 Pro Streets for EFI VN 304, 355 Engines (1988-2000)
|253|308 CARB V8
|ROCKER ARM RATIO
|ROCKER ARM STYLE
|VACUUM DIE CAST
|ROCKER ARM BODY STYLE
|ROCKER ARM NUT STYLE
|MAX SPRING DIAMETER
|MAX OPEN SPRING PRESSURE
|SET OF 16
May require double cork gaskets or Aftermarket taller covers for clearance.
Lash Caps can be used when running ST 2032 & ST 2033 Rockers on EFI VN 304 , 355 Engines (1988 - 2000).
Alternative set - YT 6309
I received a set of Street Terra shaft mount rockers with lash adjustment for stock heads. The machining and smoothness of the parts was excellent, the fitting kit also fitted perfectly , a quality product that is made here in Australia! Well done guys! Keep up the excellent work!
great Australian product.